Monday, October 08, 2007

something professional:
I have been shifted into the new team called Services team. Till now the work looks exciting and challenging. I have lot of things to learn here. Well good for me :)
The team members are good and of helping nature. One thing I see here that there is lot of work and people are too busy because of this. May be this is the reason I haven't seen the team members going for parties or outings.
something personal:
Yesterday I have booked a 2 BHK flat, 1000 sq ft at dhayari area.
http://www.punerealestate.com/jindalmittalgroup/sunresidency_dhayari.htm

I have been searching for a flat in Pune since 2-3 years. During this time I have seen the prices rising exponentially from Rs 1000 to 3500.
Personally I feel the rates are too high to buy a flat. I think the rates will again increase and won't come down for sure but the rise will be slower.
There are some reasons behind this.
1. Inflow of more IT companies in Pune:- Microsoft will be coming soon to Pune and lot of such companies have started with their infrastructures in Pune.
2. Just 3-4 days before I read in the newspaper that Govt has plans to start Metro in Pune within 3-4 years. All the important places in the city will be reachable within minutes. They also have proposed some routes which will mostly touch all the important areas in Pune.
3. The construction cost is also increasing. 1 cement bag costs near baout Rs 250/- which used to be Rs 100/- 1-2 years ago. The iron cost also has increased. Builder will for sure push this increase in cost to customer. He wont bear that cost for sure.
4. New chakan airport, Balewadi stadium renovation are some things which shows the growth of Pune city.
5. I booked a flat yesterday and today I came to know the rates have increased by Rs 200/- for that site which proves that the rates will increase for sure :)
What do u think?
I am eagerly waiting for the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home